ES - build your own balista

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 10 09:06:02 PST 1998

I would love a copy of the plans.  If possible could you have someone bring
them to the Yule revel?  Thanks.

Daniel Stewart   (Daniel Gutridge)

nolen dale <fairborn at swbell.net> on 12/10/98 06:50:57 AM

Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Daniel Gutridge/Dallas/IBM)
Subject:  ES - build your own balista

Greeetings elfsea! You saw the effectiveness of the balista's at Battle
of Three Kings. I now have plans, list of materials and instructions on
how we can make our own balista's! Yeah! If you are interested in making
one or some please respond to this email and I will make a copy of
everything I have (no Charge) and I will meet you at fighter practice on
sunday. Or if you let me know before friday I willtry to give these to
someone to have for you at the tor's yule revel this weekend.
Here's hoping our warriors swarm trimaris, our arrows fill hte skies,
and our siege engines bring down the castle walls.
Richard Fairbourne