ES - Question ?

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Sun Dec 20 17:28:25 PST 1998

MUSTAKOARA at AOL.com wrote:

>  I heard cat fur was period in europe. And it should be real cheap after the
> recent news storys on inport furs. Is this a good thing or is it too
> politicaly incorrect. Please respond with comments.
>                                     Eric

What cat are you referring to: tabby, lion, bob???????
Whether or not it is PC is up to individuals.
I know that there are several good quality fake furs out there. The care factor
and the fact that in our climate, we definitely do not need fur for warmth,
makes me question why using real furs is necessary. Other than authenticity, of
course.
I have used some for accessories, such as pouches I have made in the past, but I
generally do not use it today.

Crandall