ES - Crandalmas

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Wed Dec 23 14:32:27 PST 1998

Crandall, as usual you NEVER do anything by half measures.

Have fun, y'all -- I'm headed to Oklahoma in the morning if the
roads allow, and to Plano if they don't.

Hmmmm. Crandall, this must be a half-Saturnalia, this new
thing called Crandallmas -- four days instead of eight, nekkid
people only in one room instead of all over the place, lotsa
food, whatever....

Happiest of Holidays, to them what celebrates as such, and
a rip-snorter of a party to all otherwise!

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra (Steppes, Ansteorra)
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com