ES - Gauntlets to good home

Michael Russell hengist at home.com
Sat Dec 12 17:41:50 PST 1998

   I happen to have a pair of Gauntlets that don't belong to me (unless it rains or what) and need a good home. To qualify 'a good home' you need to be able to complete the following:

1: On Sunday the 13th day of December At 2:30 p.m.
    enter tourney at Randol Mills Park
2: Club opponents with stick before they club you
3: Fight for 2 hours or as long as needed
4: Win more fights than any other opponents (remember if your not the lead dog the scenery never changes)

Please remember Gauntlets are a social creature, They almost always travel in pairs and like to continuously to come out and play.
There is only one pair of Gauntlets and in case of tie, winners shall need to slug it out to decide whom wishes to provide a better home for them.

Since getting hit with a stick hurts, wounds will be retained. Since wounds are retained and retained wounds really hurt you may only stay on the field for three bouts in a row (wounded or not we all need to share the field)

Thank you
Hengist Redhand