ES - Reminder

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Dec 17 23:54:40 PST 1998

Greetings to all,
        At Elfsea's business meeting tonight I was asked to post a reminder
for everyone providing largess for the Kingdom of Atlantia's gift basket.
Miestress Eowyn would like to have everything by January moot.  If there is
any doubt about your project being ready at that time, you need to contact
her to make arrangements for a later delivery.  So we all need to get busy
(myself included) even though this is such a busy time for everyone. I
expect to burn the midnight oil, so to speak.  Remember their colors are
blue and white with the shell design involved.  I don't think this will
present a problem for most of us, so lots of luck with your undertaking.
I'm looking forward to seeing all the goodies.  Thanks for your help; it is
appreciated.

Bicé

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

      Go ahead and be naughty.  Save Santa the trip!