ES - Unofficial Fighter Practice

Armand Dragonetti arich at generich.com
Mon Dec 28 15:25:17 PST 1998

Greetings Elfsea,

I will be hosting an unofficial fighter practice this Wednesday (12/30/98). All are invited, whether fighting or not. The warehouse is well lit and there are overhead heaters. As a non-SCA activity, I would ask that all be prepared to sign a simple waiver for my own peace of mind. While we ordinarily begin practice at 7 or 7:30, feel free to arrive anytime after 5pm, as I will be here and do not plan on going home until we're finished. (Perhaps not even then, as this is a busy business week for me.) The warehouse is located just east of downtown Ft. Worth, close to Beach St and I-30.

Directions from Randol Mill Park:
Drive West on I-30 to the Beach St. exit.
Go South (turn left) on Beach to Ludelle St. (less than 1/4 mile)
Turn West (right) on Ludelle St. and it's the 2nd building on the right (North side)

The business is:
Gene Rich & Company
2525 Ludelle St.
Ft. Worth, TX 76105
(817) 536-1331

Ludelle St. is the first street south of Lancaster Ave. (In all, about a 15 minute drive from Randol Mill Park.)
I hope everyone can make it and I'd especially encourage the Arthurians to come by since this is where we'll practice on bad weather days when we resume Sunday training. Actually, I just want to show off my new helm which finally arrived today. <smile>

In service of Elfsea,
Armand Dragonetti
(MKA, Alan Rich)

PS: Light weapons fighters are also welcome!