ES - ride to war

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:35:44 PST 1998

>Melinda Peet wrote:
       why don't we caravan?
>>     What do you all think? Wednesday am???

>So are we. We will talk about schedule at Bop

There ya go crandal! Company is always more fun!!!  Great Idea Ceinwen.

>Also
>New Plan:
>Friday - Vanora Going away party
>Saturday - Bop-Til-You-Drop and informal b'day for you party
>14th - Galleria and Kazy's Gourmet (sushi)
YEAH SUSHI!!!

>21st - Fabric district
I love to shop with you Crandal, it will be tooooooo much fun.

>28th - Lyonesse
>

>p.s. You looked different last night. Did you change your har or
>something????
 I thought it looked nice too.  Curls are a different look for you.

Just had to put in my two cents worth!!!  Now you all can delete this
message.

arabella