ES - Job - Crandall

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Mon Feb 9 17:40:02 PST 1998

I was off of suspension this morning (Monday) so I went back to work. I
was given a lecture and I realized that he cannot afford to let me go.
He just does not want to admit that he could be wrong. His kangaroo
court on me last week certainly did hop around the issues so that he
could feel that he is in control. He does not know what we do or what is
going on below his nose. His protection of his sister and the pure fear
she shows when he knows she did something wrong is scary.
After the way that I was treated I realize that I do not owe him
anything. His giving me the job is not a dept that I must repay daily,
but a mutual responsibility that he choses not to acknowledge.
I hate the place though I love the work.
If something good comes along that replaces the idiots that I work for I
will jump at it.
I really appreciate the show of support that I received and I assure you
that you will not be forgotten.

I love you all.
Just get in line for your kiss.
Crandall