ES - N. Tx Irish Festival party

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Fri Feb 13 21:23:42 PST 1998

On the Lines of the North Texas Irish festival Volenters are still needed
for the festival.

benifits for volentering this year

1-- 3 hour shift will get you into the festival free the day you volenteer
2-- 3 hour shifts will get you free admision for the weekend and a festival
T-Shirt
all volenters get one drink ticket for each 3 hour shift they complete
Sunday at the end of the festival there will be a concert given for all
those who volentered there time to this years North Texas Irish festival.

If any of you would like to volenter e-mail me  and I will give you the
phone number to contact the volenteer cordinator

Lady Simone