ES - Fighter practice tonight?

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Feb 26 06:27:50 PST 1998

Sue Dittrich wrote:
> (Lamenting) If I only didn't have exams...have fun, guys!  Maybe I'll make it
> out during my spring break (before war!).  Have fun.....
>
> Miss ya....
>
> Deranged stressed out dental student
>
> (AKA Sue Dittrich/Genevieve)

Well, the Severe Thunderstorm Warning was issued at 7:36, and the hail
started about 8:00, so most of us didn't bother.  I tried to call Stella
about 7:30 to tell we had lightning, but our punctual seneschal was
well on her way to the park by then.

As her husband Herb told me, "thunder is the sound you hear right
after somebody says 'let's have fighter practice!'"

Bummer...

- Galen