ES - Good/Bad News

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:57:53 PST 1998

Hey everyone,

I have good news and I have bad news.  First the good.

I have just excepted a new position here in Kinko Land.  I will be
moving to the Regional Training Center some time in the next few weeks.
I will one of the trainiers for the company.  This is a position I have
trying to get for a while.  I am excited!!!

The bad news.  I will still be working 2nd shift during the week, which
means I am still unable to make any of the meetings during the week.  I
will also have to work the occational week-end.  I will have to ask for
vacation time for Gulf War, but at this point am not certain I will get
it approved this close to event.  I still plan on being at Fools Court
and Revel, which is in the planing stages and I am sure progressing
nicely and I plan on being at Spring Faire.  Otherwise it will be hit or
miss for me for a while.  Keep in touch.
Raimond

P.S.  Venora...  I truely wish to be at your going away party, but work
prevents me.  I challenge you to stay in touch with me (and everyone
else for that matter) and I think I can speak for a lot of other people
when I say "remember you always have a home here in Elfsea."  GOOD
LUCK!!
LORD RAIMOND GEORGE DE MORA