ES - Newcomers' favors!

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Wed Feb 25 16:14:19 PST 1998

Galen I am glad that you can remember back so far. I on the other hand
can remember when we starting. I remember my introduction to the SCA like
it was yesterday. It was in 1968. I was at my favorite book store and I
saw a flyer. It said " Have you ever wanted to be a knight in shinning
armer or a fair lady. Have you ever wanted to live in a world where
honor, courtesy and chivalry still live. Join the SCA." That Friday I
went to one of the first organizational meetings outside of California
and have been in ever since. Time has past and I have grown old but the
magic of the first time is still with me.
Willow