ES - Tor

willow l herbert jonwillowpel at juno.com
Thu Feb 26 10:23:20 PST 1998

I want to thank the people of Tor for a lovely event. It has helped in
getting my smile back. I truly enjoyed the fighting and it was very fun
to give lilies and raven feathers out with the ladies. I will have more
at Spring faire and I hope all of you will help me again. My Lord Husband
will be at Spring faire but he will stuck in one place so I hope all the
performers will come by and help me cheer him up.
See you at Spring faire.
Willow