ES - War lands

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Feb 5 22:28:40 PST 1998

Raimond wrote:

>I have not made my reservations yet, but I plan on going at this time.
>I would LOVE to camp with the Elfsea Camp if you will have me.  I will
>try to have the reservations made sometimeduring the next week.  At
>least that is my plan.  I will let you know if things change.
>Thanks
>Raimond

I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings but,,,,,the deadline for making
reservations was Feb.4th.  They had a cutoff date and I was remiss in not
posting a reminder earlier.  You may beat me at out next meeting (gently, of
course).  BUT, as I said, I know of a few people that want to camp with us
anyway.  Now I know one more and we will be sure to make room for our 'King
of Fools'.

In service,

Bice