ES - Good/Bad News

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:02:32 PST 1998

Congradulations Raimond, I know you've been trying to get that position
for some time.  YEAH YOU!!!

I have your radio that was left at Yule revel.  If Fearghus remembers it
he'll drop it by to you friday. I didn't mention it to him before he
went to sleep, so he may not think about it.  When are you working?
telephone me at home or him at work so we can get it to you.

Oh about War reservations - you'll ned to check the form I think there
is a time limit to pre-register.  If I remember correctly, and I'm a
little under the weather so I'm not thinking really well, but I think
the cut off date was today 2-4-98.  I could be wrong, but check the
Black Star.  Love you

Arabella