ES - Now, some people don't care what Galen has to say...

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pca.net
Fri Feb 20 19:49:10 PST 1998

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Paul Mitchell wrote:
> is when the Ansteorra list started talking
> the "p-word" again, so I have -- no joke --
> over 600 unread messages waiting for, in-
Hi,
	What's the "P-word"?
--
  Matthew Saroff  | Standard Disclaimer:  Not only do I speak for
       _____      | No one else, I don't even Speak for me.  All my
                  | In fact, all my personalities and channeled spirits
Saroff wuz here   | hate my guts. (Well, maybe with garlic & butter...)
For law enforcment officials monitoring the net: abortion, marijuana, cocaine,
cia,plutonium, ammonium nitrate, militia, dea, nsa, pgp, hacker, assassinate.
Send suggestions for new and interesting words to:
msaroff at 123456.pobox.com (remove the numbers to reply)
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page