ES - general info

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Feb 27 08:55:15 PST 1998

Welcome to Elfsea!  I'm Galen of Bristol, the administrator of this
list,
and the guy who fails to update the baronial website at
<http://www.uta.edu/student_orgs/sca>.  (And why don't I update the
website?  Because UTA has finally figured out I'm no longer a
student, so we're trying to work around that to get me access to
that server again.)

Come to Fighter Practice Sunday afternoon about 2:00 pm, in Randol
Mill Park in Arlington, just off Randol Mill Rd. west of Bowen.

No doubt you'll see Arabella there, and she'll get you a copy of
the newsletter, _The Elfsea Scroll_, with all the details therein!

Also, our monthly baronial populace meeting, which we call "Moot",
is due next Thursday evening, at 7:30, in Fort Worth (see the
directions on the website).

Oh, and I guess you could drop by the demo tomorrow at the Green Oaks
SW branch of the Arlington Public Library.

Jump in!

- Galen of Bristol