ES - This Saturday's demo

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Fri Feb 27 16:21:12 PST 1998

This is what Robin has on the demo.

It is from 11am - 2 pm in the Meeting room at the SouthWest Branch of
the Arlington Library (4000 Green Oakes Blvd, north on Green Oakes from
I-20, 478-3762).  We can start setting up at 9:00 am.  The room is
supposedly a small one.

Robin will be there, I'm dropping her off on my way to Dallas to begin
processing entries for the 1998 BlueBonnet Brew-Off.

Hope this helps,

Ceatta & Robin