ES - Elfsea camp at Gulf War

VICKI MARSH zarazina at flash.net
Fri Feb 27 20:10:50 PST 1998

Sir Galen said:

I've been asked to host a meeting of the Ironrose household
at Gulf Wars. .................................snip..............Anyway, we were discussing
Friday night after court, and
somebody asked if we could do it in my camp.  Since "my"
camp is the Elfsea camp, does anybody mind?

Greetings, Sir Galen,

Considering the fact that Elfsea has a goodly number of lady fighters, I think our encampment would be good place for a meeting of the Ironrose.

As the Baroness, I give my official stamp of approval.  (The Baron also gives his vote of support.  It is logical for groups of fighters to meet at Gulf War.)

As a previous lady fighter myself, I will enjoy meeting others.

In other words, "Yes".

Zara Zina