ES - Bop til ya drop tourney

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Tue Feb 3 20:55:07 PST 1998

Only 4 more fighter practice days until hitten people with sticks time...
.
I've contacted the Cedar Hill Today & Cedar Hill Sentinal Newspapers so
maybe you'll get your picture in the paper.

Axel
        WHAT:    House Tavassalama presents the
                         "BOP TIL YA DROP" Tourney
                   (Sponsored by the Barony of Elfsea)

      WHERE:   Crawford Park, 530 Krantz, Cedar Hill, TX

      WHEN:    7 Feb 1998 (Site Opens 12:00)
                                     (Tourney begins 13:00)
                                    (Site Closes 18:00)

      COST:    We don't need no stinkin cost, it free!!!

      A tourney for all you fighters that never seem to get enough
      fighting at a heavy weapons tourney.

      1st Prize wil be a bottle of House Tavassalama Irish Creme.
      Prizes will also be awarded to the top 5 runner ups, as well
      as last place and best death.

      The tourney will have no feast, no arts competition, no light
      weapons, however departing from the normal model we will have
      bathrooms this time. You can expect 4 solid hours of fighting.
      The rules are 2 points if you win, 1 point if you lose, extra
      points can be awarded if the marshall sees an especially neat
      move. At the end of 4 hours the person with the most points
      wins. Hopefully if the line waiting to fight is longer than 5
      people, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lists will be opened as needed.

      DIRECTIONS: Find your best route to I-20 exit 274 (FM 1382)
                  Take FM 1382 toward Cedar Hill for appox 5.7 miles
                  Turn right at Strauss Road
                  Turn right into Crawford Park (You're there)
                  The tourney should be on the right on the soccer
                  fields

          See ya there.....

                    AXEL (the autocrat)
                         MKA Wayne Remes 972-291-8286