ES - Elfsea camp at Gulf War

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Feb 27 14:09:01 PST 1998

Ummm,

I've been asked to host a meeting of the Ironrose household
at Gulf Wars.  This is a group of people who particpate in the
Ironrose e-mail mailing list, discussing lady fighters
(and a majority of the subscribers seem to be lady fighters).

Anyway, we were discussing Friday night after court, and
somebody asked if we could do it in my camp.  Since "my"
camp is the Elfsea camp, does anybody mind?

If you do, please don't hesitate to either post or privately
e-mail, so I can beg off ASAP.  This is not something I
particularly feel the need to say "yes" to.

- Galen