ES - fwd: ANST - Steppes 12th Night

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Jan 6 16:43:43 PST 1998

Jan Nowlan wrote:

> Great information!
>
> I have a few questions........As I have reciently moved, cannot seem to find my
> Scroll....Therefore I have no location information or times for 12th Night.
> HELP!  (please)

The site is Sokol Hall in Ennis, TX.  Just go south on I-45, the site is only
about a block east of the highway in Ennis; very easy to find.  Site opens at
noon, closes at 11:00 pm.

> Many Thanks,
> MuirgeinDoes that help?

- Galen

--
pmitchel at flash.net \ http://www.flash.net/~pmitchel
"The Constitution is a radical document ... it is the job