ES - Cats (the musical)

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:28:02 PST 1998

Raimond dearest,
     I'd love to go see Cats again.  I saw it about 10 years ago, out at
Fair Park shortly after my sister saw the origional play in London,
England.  I loved it and I know you will, too.
     What do you mean, plays arn't period.  William Shakespeare had part
ownership in the Globe Theater, and he wrote plays.  The spoken word
performed on a stage, or for an audience has been an art form since
before Christ.  He, Himself, was a performer and spoke for an audience.
Let me know what you find out.  Anyone else interested in
     I'd like to gather some of my SCA friends together this summer and
go see Shakespeare in the Park.  Anyone interested.
     Oh, by the way Raimond, your fools revel - You'll probably get an
autocrat for your event after Baronial College and Mara's Aurocrating
Class.  I'm sure someone will remind her it is a great beginning event
to autocrat.
          Love always
          Arabella