ES - Love Letters

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:37:24 PST 1998

>Oh well, at least I have an excuse not to participate.  :)
Hmmm...maybe
>being single ain't so bad..

Julian,
     Being single is no excuse.  Lest you didn't read this month's
Scroll - Galen wrote a poem for ZaraZina and he's married to someone
else.
     You can always write a letter (it doesn't have to be a poem) to
someone you admire, your best friend, your mother,  anyone you
appreciate in the barony, someone who teaches you what they know.  It
doen't have to be a love letter at all.  It can be a thank you to
someone who did something for you.  The spirit of Valentine's Day is
giving you the opportunity to do something NICE For SOMEONE ELSE.  I
know I probablly don't have the correct history of St. Valentines Day,
but as long as I can remember that is what I have been taught.
     Think about it Julian, other people do alot of nice things for you
and for me, maybe we should acknowledge them.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute