ES - Woolenworks Barn to Yarn

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat Jan 17 19:32:48 PST 1998

Okay,  the Lady Robin wants to know who is going and who is going in
garb.  It qappears they already have 4 teams for the "sheep to shawl"
contest, so we're out of that (maybe ...), but she would like to know so
as to warn Wanda and co. as to our attendance.  Heck, even I a
non-weaver (well, does rigid heddle count?) am going now that I'm over
the crud, so guys, what do you say?  We can put on such a show of
chivalry that Mckinney has never seen before ...

Ceatta