ES - Woolenworks Barn to Yarn

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:08:35 PST 1998

Robin, I told Deirde I could go.  Sorry I forgot to mention it to you.
I'll be dropping Trevor at my mom's between 9:30 and 10:00.  What time
do you want to gather?  Yes I'll come in garb.  Robin remember I don't
know how to do anything.  I can probably card.  and I'mm still not any
good with a drop spindle.  I've tried.  Let me know.

Arabella