ES - Elfsea news coverage

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 28 14:23:06 PST 1998

MIS wrote:

> Paul Mitchell wrote:
> >

> > I got a bunch of extra copies, but if you get a
> > chance today, they're probably still on the stands.
> >
> Sir Galen:
> Where are these copies?  Can you get me one, I will pay you if there is
> a cost involved.  P-l-e-a-s-e.
> In service to you, kind sir.  Ceinwen

No cost is involved, the _Shorthorn_ is free.  I'll bring what I've got
when next I come out (fighter practice tonight? -- I won't be in the
park
Sunday, cause I'll probably still be at Candlemas), and I'll save you
one,
Ceinwen.

Plus of course copies for Stella (one for her files, one for her, as
it's
a _great_ picture of Stella) and Arabella (two for her, too, as it's a
great picture of Fearghus, also).  Don't worry Eowyn!

- Galen