ES - Fighter practice tonight? (was: Elfsea news coverage)

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Jan 28 14:44:46 PST 1998

MIS wrote:

> Sir Galen:
> > when next I come out (fighter practice tonight?
>    Will that be at Randol Mill Park?  What time tonight?
> You can e-mail me in private at: gafswpub at swbell.net
> In Service, Ceinwen

In the warm seasons, we usually have a Wed. night fighter
practice in Randol Mill Park, usual spot, usual weeknight
time (7:30 pm).  When these practices were cancelled through
Jan., a number of us declared that we'd come out when the
weather was good.  As it clearly is today.

Anyone coming out to fighter practice, please give me
a call or send me an e-mail.  795-7679.

If you can conveniently come to fighter practice,
you might just want to go by the UTA campus (most simply
the same building where we had the event) and find one
of the many rack of campus papers.  They'll have today's
issue on top, and yesterday's, with the SCA coverage
will be on the bottom shelf.

- Galen