ES - Bummed out

margiejr margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:53:49 PST 1998

>I feel so sorry for Anthony, as he has been wanting another dog - an
smaller one that could keep him company.  I've wanted one, too.  Now we have
spent almost $200.00 and don't even have the dog. sigh.....

>I figure that the owners left her at the pound because they couldn't bear
to put her down.

Zara Zena,

 I am sorry to here of the Sad news...I run a foster home for animals that
need adoption right now we have two kittens that are boxed trainedand my own
dogs..If you would like I will let you know as soon as we get any puppies.
the group I volenter with has all the animals cheaked out  and medical
problems tended to and will get there first run of shots before they are
passed  on to the public..

You are more than welcome to bring Anthony By the apartment to Play with my
personal dogs to

Simone