ES - Fools Court

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:37:54 PST 1998

Hey everyone,  a about a week a ago, I sent out a message asking if
anyone can be my voice at Moot since I have to work.  Believe me, I do
not like the idea of missing meetings, however, I am forced to for
mundane reasons.  As we all know, these things take presidence over SCA
activities (which are usually more fun than work.)  with that said I
have not heard any response yet.  I will replay the original message for
those who did not see it.  If anyone can help me, contact me and I will
be happy to discuss ideas.
Thanks
Raimond

P.S.  I am planning to be at 12th Night.  Hope to see everyone there!!!