ES - Cats (the musical)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 23:05:05 PST 1998

Hey everyone, I saw a commercial for the Musical Cats being performed at
Casa Mana (I thinks that,s spelled right.)  Anyway, I have always wanted
to see the broadway actors perform, however who knows when they will be
in town again.
The performances are at the end of the month / beginning of next month.
I was thinking we might try to get together as a group.  If enough
interest, I will try to find out about a group rate.  Who says
everything we do together has to be SCA oriented???
Raimond