ES - Saturday Fighter practice

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Thu Jan 15 19:05:09 PST 1998

Just a reminder for those of you interested...My monthly funny weapons figher practice
will occur this Saturday at Bradford Park in Cedar hill at 14:00.

Directions are as follows:

                                   Take your best route to I-20/FM 1382 intersection.
                                   Take FM 1382 toward Cedar Hill.
                                   Turn left onto New Clark Road (You'll go up a hill between 2 rock faces ).
                                   Turn left onto Wintergreen. (It's just after the closed supermarket
                                   The park will be on youtr right (It's small, has a pond and a gazebo.

              Axel  (972-291-8286)