ES - Cats (last message)

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:03:00 PST 1998

For everyone going to see Cats feb. 1st.
Let's plan on assembling at the Tarrant County Convention Center at 1:00
pm.  The show starts at 2:00 pm so we want to have enough time to get
through the ticket lines.  The location is just North of I-30 on
Commerce (same exit as Moot) is Fort Worth.  Please be thinking of where
we can eat after the show.

For those not going to the show, I do not know how long the show will
be, but we can find out if you want to join us for dinner.  You are
welcome to join us for dinner, where ever we go.  The more the merrier.
Otherwise I will be forced to have fun for everyone!!!

This should be the last message about this topic unless there are any
questions.  I will be very busy during the rest of this week, so if I
don't get to your question, it is nothing personnal.