ES - SCA: Bardic date change

Alan J. Boertjens a-boertjens1 at ti.com
Fri Jan 2 11:16:34 PST 1998

Simone wrote:
>Thanks Johan, will you be making Tarku's bardic?..
>
>the rest of you remember Tarkuses bardic is a lot of fun and includes a Pot
>lock Feast, come and Join in the fun revelry and the music, Drummers and
>Dancer
>are also welcome to come play and practice Hacon and the drummers over their
>are puting together some real nice danc runs... It's defenatly worth the
>trip

I was bummed out for a bit there...I'll be out of town 8th-11th so I was
going to miss Tarkus's monthly bardic/drumming/dancing/feast gathering. :-o
The bardic at Tarkus's was one of the first activities that I attended
when I moved out here from Trimaris, and I haven't missed one yet ;-)
But now, since the date has changed, I can still make it!!!  :-)

~Johan
Sorry about all the emoticons, I'm in a rather silly mood at work today.