ES - Cats (the musical) update

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:42:58 PST 1998

>The date that seems most practical is:  February 1st
>Show times are:
>                  Afternoon 2:00 pm
>                  Evening   7:30 pm
>
>Prices:   $18  -  $32
Raimond - I don't have a preference as to which show we see. I believe
my children will be babysitting trevor so it doesn't matter.  Let me
know how we need to pay for the tickets.  I can get you the money for
Fearghus and myself but I can't front money for everyone.  I'll meet you
where ever you wish to drop it off and make it easier for you.

We don't have to eat chinese - but dining together would be wonderful,
any suggestions?
 Arabella