ES - Woolenworks Barn to Yarn

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sun Jan 18 18:02:41 PST 1998

Adam M. Fugman wrote:

> Spence Mabry wrote:
> >
> > Okay,  the Lady Robin wants to know who is going and who is going in
> > garb...
>
> Lyssa will be there, and will be in garb.  She wants to know if there is
> anything she should bring.
>
>                 Lothar
Greetings! Probably a chair, whatever she's spinning with (wheel or
spindle), whatever she's spinning fiber-wise. The shop stocks colas in
the fridge for $0.40 each. I have a schedule of events: starts 10:30
with a Cotton museum exhib. Kente cloth weavers will be there @ 11. The
Sheep to Shawl competition has closed (Sorry, we missed the cut-off. BUT
Wanda wants us for sure next year <BG>). Door prizes thru the day. Silk
painting, Navajo rusg, great pyrenees dogs, camels, llamas, Jacob sheep
- if it's got spinning potential it'll be there.
So will I! Robin