ES - Woolenworks Barn to Yarn # 2

CaptnAnn CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Sun Jan 18 18:44:32 PST 1998

Ceatta:

I do plan to be in McKinney with the 'Dolls Club I'm a member of.  We will
have our creative dolls there, as demo and for purchase, most which have been
lovingl  y labored over the past year.  And garb?  Sounds like a great idea,
even though I'm going to be mostly associated with the other group.  You and
Robin need to look us up when you arrive:  just watch for the 'Ditzy Dolls
Club.'

 <<We do have a list of all the things that are going on there.  They
 include:

 VisionQuest Camel Corps Review
 Silk Painting Demo
 Llama note pads
 Llama kissing contest
 Soap Making
 Sheep herding drill
 Wool Comb demo
 Felting
 Navajo Rug Weaving
 Great Pyreenees Dog Demos
 Rug Hooking Demos
 Tapestrey demos,  and a whole lot more >>

Yep, definitely a whole lot more!   See ya there!

Always In Service,
Lady Anne Cormac...

        *             *             **          *
          *         **       *     \   / *      *
        i  i  i  i  i  i  i  i    | o   o      /o
       \    o   o   o   o   o   o  O/(()>