ES - Elfsea news coverage

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Fri Jan 30 13:10:44 PST 1998

Galen,

PLEASE save a copy (or two) for me of the UTA article with my lord on the
front, how exciting!!! Please don't anyone tell Delvos, I would like to
surprise him!!

Thank you and Vivat for our Barony!!

PS I would like to thank everyone Sunday for suffering thru my FIRST
court as a Herald, I had great fun!!  Luckily for me, Their Majesties
were not in attendance.  Ld. Delvos and I got our warranting confirmation
papers in the mail yesterday!!

In Service

Ly Daungerous dhe Ruadh

aka d the red