ES - Elfsea Dance

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 23:31:38 PST 1998

Dearest Anne,
     Since I did not hear from you as to the status of Dance Guild for
the month of January, I assumed it was not cancelled and I moved it
along with everything else forward one week.  (There are five Thursdays
in the month of January this year.)  When you get your Scroll and check
the dates.  If these dates are not ok with the Recreation Center, please
come to Moot or send word if it is cancelled.
     In my calendar program meetings that are repeating can be programed
to appear on a regular basis.  If I don't hear from you, I won't know to
change it.  I encourage Dance guild, and all guilds for that matter, to
report their activities on a regular basis to be included in our
publication for all the populace.  If you have any questions please
don't hesitate to call.  I'm home most of the time.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute