ES - fool's court

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:54:23 PST 1998

Hey everyone,  Welcome to the New Year of 1998.  So far, it has been a
great year.  I can't believe we are already 2 days into it.  Before you
know it, it will 1999.  My how time flies.

The reason for this message.  This is a call for help.  Since I have
been busy at work and have lost most of the personnal contact with my
friends in the Barony, I am looking for someone to be my voice at
regular meetings during the next few months.  In other words, is anyone
willing to autocrat "Fools Court and Revel III (The Reign of Raimond)"?
I would need someone to find a site, find volunteers, figure a budget,
etc.  I am available to offer ideas and suggestions, but can not do the
leg work.  This is a good event for you first time autocrats.
For those who are not familiar with Fools Court and Revel, You can reply
to this message and I will send you further details of how past revels
worked, or you can ask the many people who showed up for the last one.
The time frame I am looking to have this event is sometime in late march
or early april before Spring Faire.
Interested parties please reply or if you have suggestions, thoughts or
comments, I will be lookning here for them.

Your Fool and Servant in Jest.
Raimond