ES - Many Returns

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:12:36 PST 1998

Thank you for the messages wishing me a Happy Birthday.  This one was
quiet since it was in the middle of the week.  I sat down in front of
the t.v. Paul made dinner and I sat and watched a couple of movies.
Paul got me a book on Courtly Love (hmmm, wonder what I could do with
that?;)... )   But I hope to see lots of people at Steppes Twelfth
Night.  I'll be there with bells on (wait, is that only the
Mackengabbens who can be there with bells on?)

Any way.  Thanks everybody.  I'm glad to be here for my 28th birthday.

Love,
  Allessandre