ES - Cats (the musical) update

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:29:24 PST 1998

Ok, everyone following along with the Cats Musical saga and everyone
just joining us.  I have more information.

The date that seems most practical is:  February 1st
Show times are:
                  Afternoon 2:00 pm
                  Evening   7:30 pm

Prices:   $18  -  $32

I was told there is not really a group rate, however we can reserve a
group of seats so we can sit in the same area.

The catch:   I need an answer probably no later than monday (Jan 19) so
we can order tickets before they sell out.  I was told the sales are
picking up and we should act quickly.

for those how are joining us for the first time....
There are at least 6 people who have shown interest.  I know there are
more people out there who likes "Cats" (or theater in general.)
Call me at home if interested because I will not have access to the
mailing list during the week-end. (972) 254-8546.  If you don't get me
leave a message and I will return your call.

Crandall, This is pronounced "****MEOW***MEOW***MEOW". MORE POWER.
See you there.
Raimond