ES - Cats musical

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 23:39:11 PST 1998

For everyone following this subject.  The final desicions and time
frames are set.

We will be going February 1 at 2:00 pm.. I have 9 confirmed people and
we are getting tickets for them Thursday morning.  Tickets will cost $28
PERSON and please money to Baronial college.  If you can not make the
college, call me and we can make arangements.

Cindara (spelling at 1:30 am is not my strong point, sorry), I encourge
and welcome both you and Sfi to join us.  My apologies for not getting
the message sooner.  If you you wish to join us, you can call (817)
332-2272 and ask for Ryan H.  Let him know which show we are going to.
We will be sitting in the back orchestra area.  Sfi, it will be fun.

Food after:  sounds good to me.  I am not a fan of oriental foods,
however I am sure we can all agree on a good place to go after. I will
bring a map to the college to the location.  As it turns out, it will be
at I belive the ?Tarrant County Convention Center? and not at Casa
Manana Theater.  I will confirm this info by Saturday.

Thank you all for playing along and see at the College!!!
Raimond