ES - Cats last message

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:55:01 PST 1998

For those going to see Cats Feb. 1st.  Let's plan on assembling at the
Tarrant County Convention Center at 1:00 pm.  The location is just north
of I-30 on Commerce (same exit as Moot) in Fort Worth.  The show starts
at 2:00 pm so we want to have plenty of time to assemble and get throug
the ticket lines.  Also being thinking of where we want to eat after.

For those not going to see Cats, I am not sure how long the show is, but
if you want to join us for dinner after, we can try to find out that
information.  I am sorry everyone can not join us, So I we try to have
fun for everyone.

This should be my last message concerning this topic unless there are
more questions.  I will be very busy during the week, so if I miss you,
it is nothing personnal.

Raimond