ES - Warlord Water Help

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jul 29 18:29:37 PDT 1998

Hi there, Gilli here,

I will be at the site sometime Friday afternoon.  I have a 5 x 12 dual axle
trailor that once unloaded is at the disposal of the Barony to haul water
barrels or what ever during the event.

Contact me on site for the trailor.  If by then another vehicle hasn't been
found, we'll go get those little puppies.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  Something is bound to hit.
The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the Shire of Middleford,
Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization and may not be the
opinion of the author either.  Dissatisfaction with the above material
should be directed only to the author.