ES - Warlord Water Help

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jul 29 19:54:24 PDT 1998

It would be better if there were some one there since I'm coming from
Middleford with a load of water too.  However, my offer stands; if not for
this, then as needed to help out.

Look for me at the Middleford banner or at the archery range.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  Something is bound to hit.
The above editorial is NOT the official opinion of the Shire of Middleford,
Southern Region, Ansteorra or any other organization and may not be the
opinion of the author either.  Dissatisfaction with the above material
should be directed only to the author.