ES - More Lost & Found

Axel , Jeanmaire & Diane Remes remes at flash.net
Mon Jul 6 11:09:02 PDT 1998

Unto all who attended the Video Madness Party:

We need to add some things to our last posting.  First of all, we forgot to thank Geoffrey and Siglinde for the loan of their TV & VCR.  Their set was in our living room and we all very much enjoyed watching Amy's copy of The Advocate on it on Friday night.  To anyone who has not yet seen The Advocate, it is definately a must see for anyone in the SCA.  It's great.

Now for more Lost & Found:
a.. Vicki - I found Anthony's Casio organizer & will return it to you as soon as next we meet.
    b.. One small yellow rubber duckie, aprox. 1.5 inches tall.  (No, this isn't a joke.  It's not Diane's & someone definately left it here.)
    c.. One piece of flat silver trim, aprox. 10" long, with a white plastic D ring attached to one end.  I have no clue what this is for, but someone obviously constructed it with a purpose in mind.
    d.. A small spiral bound notebook with notes from the bobbin lace class inside.  Amy - if you're on the net, or someone can forward this to you - I get the impression that this is yours.
    Please write or call if anything on this list is yours.

In Service, but thoroughly exhausted,
Jeanmaire & Axel