ES - Re: RN- Rapier Tourney at Kings Collage

Daniel Varble dvarble at flash.net
Wed Jul 15 12:45:25 PDT 1998

Hi Valentyn,

You know, I could duck out an blame this on Charles but I'm afraid not.

I have not idea how warlard got into my dictionary.  I do know that it's
there know because I must have spell checked this message at least a half a
dozen times before I sent it out.  Man, I'm going to catch some hell over
this one with the heavies...  Hum, perhaps Warlard should be a new office.
It does have a nice ring to it now doesn't it ;)

Nevertheless, I meant no offense was intended towards our current or future
Warlord.

Thanks
Daniel
:{>