ES - Anne & Charles' Wedding!

CaptnAnn at AOL.com CaptnAnn at AOL.com
Thu Jul 30 07:15:50 PDT 1998

Greetings to All !

I feel a bit strange about writing this, unconventional as it is, however due
to unforseen problems which have mounted over the past couple of weeks I think
it best to do so...

To All our friends in the great Barony of ElfSea and in our beloved Kingdom of
Ansteorra, do we, Lady Anne & Lord Charles, send hearty felicitations!

We invite you all to our mundane wedding on August 1st at 3 o'clock in the
afternoon, to be held at the Lake Arlington Lakehouse (directions below, easy
to find from the Elfsea site).  And as previously stated, unfortuneately we
could not get ahold of all the snail-mail addresses we needed!  Please,
please, please do not view this as an oversite as we both have been working
very hard over the past 3 months to put this together exactly the way we want.
(I feel like I have pearls, velvet, and satin 'on the brain' I've been sewing
so much!!)

Now we do realize that this is Elfsea's Kingdom Warlord and our gracious &
beautiful Baroness Xene's Laureling (major CONGRATS!!), and certainly don't
want to step on anyone's toes here.  So if you would like to come we would be
both honored and pleased to see and revel with you -- if you can't manage it
due to time or obligation, please don't worry about it.

We will have a fine keg of dark beer, lots of wine, period music, feasting,
revelry, and AIR CONDITIONING!

Come in your finest court garb, bring your chair, and join us if you can.  And
please also pass this to anyone not on this loop (especially our friends Lord
Aireklee Wolf, and Lord's Lowen and Seigfreid from Steppes).  And don't worry
about being late -- we plan on a long grand revel and have the site until
midnight.

DIRECTIONS:  (please feel free to print this out if you need to)

FROM THE ELFSEA SITE:
Take I-35w north to I-20 and go east into Arlington.  Exit Green Oaks and turn
left (north).  Travel several miles until you reach the traffic light at
Arkansas, and turn left (west).  The street will split -- Perkins to the left,
Arkansas to the right -- take Arkansas toward Lake Arlington.  Just before you
get to the water, the building will be on the left and there is PLENTY of
parking on the right.

FROM FT. WORTH:
Take your best route to I-20 and follow the directions above from the Elfsea
site. (you may need to consult a city map.)

FROM DALLAS:
Take your best route to I-20 and follow the directions above from the Elfsea
site.  (you may need to consult a city map.)

If anyone has any further questions, I will probably be checking my e-mail
late tonight and tomorrow night, and also first thing EARLY tomorrow, and
Saturday morning before I leave for the Lakehouse at about 7am.  You may also
call us as home at metro 817-516-9731 today and tomorrow.

Much love to all, hope to see you there!

Lady Anne & Lord Charles