ES - Warlord and water

Mararede at AOL.com Mararede at AOL.com
Fri Jul 31 05:29:36 PDT 1998

In a message dated 98-07-31 00:04:14 EDT, MAILER-DAEMON at aol.com writes:

<< Owing to the efforts of a few very special people, the following things
have
 been accomplished:
 A 400 gallon water buffalo (portable water tanker) will be delivered by the
 National Guard Armoury on McCart in south Fort Worth.
 3000 lbs of ice have been donated, with a freezer for us to use all weekend,
 by Redi-Ice.
 The Burleson Volunteer Fire Department will be out Saturday morning to fill
up
 all kiddie pools.

 In case you do not know, I found out Wednesday at 3:43 pm that the on-site
 well had gone dry. Lady Arabelle and Afan scrambled for me, as I was on my
way
 back to work.
 When you see these wonderful ladies, tell them thank you for a job well done!
 and VIVAT!
 Bring drinking water anyway!

 Lady Mara of Rede (a very humble and thankful steward)